- March 13, 2017
- Posted by: Sage Shield Safety Consultants
- Category: Global Safety News
Workplace Safety and Prevention Services is hosting Partners in Prevention 2017 Conference and Tradeon May 2nd and 3rd. The event will be held at the International Centre in Mississauga, Ontario. The conference features two days of keynote speakers, cutting-edge sessions, workshops and professional development courses. Also included is a trade show with over 410 booths highlighting the latest in market trends, workplace products and services, and interactive experiences for the health and safety professionals.
May 2 – 3, 2017
The International Centre
“The New Workplace” is the theme of the conference. The Partners in Prevention Conference and Trade Show is Canada’s largest and longest-running health and safety conference and trade show.
For the 2017 Conference, keynote speakers will include:
- Neil Pasricha, award winning blogger and New York Times best-selling author of The Book of Awesome and The Happiness Equation: Want Nothing + Do Anything = Have Everything – Neil Pasricha dazzles audiences with ideas and frameworks that promote happiness.
- Curt Steinhorst, Distraction Expert – Having spent years studying the impact of tech on human behavior, Curt Steinhorst is on a mission to help today’s workforce win the battle against digital distractions.
- Steven Page, Canadian singer, songwriter and recording artist – Having spent two decades with The Barenaked Ladies, Steven Page is now an outspoken advocate for mental health awareness.
Participants can choose from two-day, one-day and trade show only (free until April 14) registrations, as well as individual pricing for professional development courses.
Workplace Safety & Prevention Services (WSPS) is a leader in providing impactful risk management solutions that drive lasting business success for our customers. WSPS offers health and safety expertise, insight and solutions for creating healthy work environments where employees thrive and businesses prosper. WSPS is a $ 43-million organization servicing 154,000 member firms. WSPS is primarily focused on the agricultural, industrial/manufacturing and service sectors.