As announced by the Ministry of Health (MOH) on 2 May 2020, as local transmission numbers come down, we can gradually relax our restrictions and selectively resume economic activities. The tripartite partners – the Ministry of Manpower (MOM), the National Trades Union Congress (NTUC) and the Singapore National Employers Federation (SNEF) – are issuing details on Safe Management Measures required of employers which will be allowed to resume their operations.
Employers must establish a system to implement these Safe Management Measures to provide a safe working environment and minimise risks of further outbreaks. These measures must be implemented in a sustainable manner for as long as necessary.
- Implement a detailed monitoring plan to ensure compliance with Safe Management Measures and that issues (e.g. remedy of non-compliance, risk mitigation) are resolved in a timely manner.
- Appoint Safe Management Officer(s) (SMO) to assist in the implementation, coordination and monitoring of the system of Safe Management Measures at the workplace. For unionised companies, union leaders or WSH officers could be appointed as SMOs. The duties of the Officer(s) include:
- Coordinating implementation of Safe Management Measures: This includes identifying relevant risks, recommending and assisting in implementing measures to mitigate the risks, and communicating the measures to all personnel working in the workplace.
- Conducting inspections and checks: Officer(s) must conduct inspections and checks to ensure compliance at all times. Any non-compliance found during the inspections should be reported and documented.
- Remedying non-compliance: Immediate action should be taken to remedy any non-compliance found during the inspections and checks.
- Keeping records of inspections and checks: Records of the inspections and checks conducted and corrective actions taken must be kept and made available upon request by a Government Inspector.
Call us @ 90042666/93859592 for a non obligated quotation or question.
Or you can also whatsapp us using the icon on our web
Our Systematic approach of assisting our client based on:
A. Implement a system of Safe Management Measures at workplaces
B. Reduce physical interaction and ensure safe distancing at workplaces
C. Support contact tracing requirements
D. Require personal protective equipment and observe good personal hygiene
E. Ensure cleanliness of workplace premises
F. Implement health checks and protocols to manage potential cases
Tailored Made Documentation With Implementation:
- Safe Management Measures Compliance Manual
- Safe Management Measures Procedures For Compliance
- Safe Management Measures Working Forms For Tracking
- Safe Management Measures Contingency Plan
- Safe Management Measures Printable Posters
- Safe Management Measures Risk Assessment Updates
- Safe Management Measures Initial On Site Inspection
- Safe Management Measures Compliance Implementation On site
- Safe Management Measures Briefing
What will you get from our package ?
|Documents / Procedures / Manual|
|SMMSP-04||Staff at Workplace Screening|
|SMMSP-05||Staff Outside Workplace Screening|
|SMMSP-09||Pandemic Outbreak Contingency Plan|
|SMMSP-10||Evacuation & Follow Procedure|
|SMMSP-12||Safe Accommodation Criteria|
|SMMSP-13||Safe Transportation Criteria|
|Records / Working Forms|
|SMMSP-03-01||Visitor Declaration Form|
|SMMSP-04-02||Stay Home Notice Form|
|SMMSP-08-03||Post QE Cleaning Plan|
|SMMSOPS-01||OrgChart for Covid|
|SMMSOPS-04||Movement touchpoint plan|
|SMMSOPS-05||Movement touchpoint log|
|SMMSOPS-07||HOTO MACHINERY RECORDS|
|SMMSOPS-08||Staff Movement Work Plan Records|
|SMMSOPS-08||Staff Movement Work Plan|
|SMMSOPS-09||Covid briefing attendance Record|
|SMMSOPS-10||Covid Risk Assessment Worksheet|
|SMMSOPS-11||SAFETY INSPECTION CHECKLIST|
|SMMSOPS-12||Meeting Transmission Records|
|SMMSOPS-14||Quarantine Evacuation Plan|
All companies approved to resume works for Construction Projects, Supply Works, Construction Account Works and previously approved companies performing Earlier Permitted Activities, must put in place safe management measures.
Prior to restart, each company performing Construction Project, Supply Works, Construction Account Works must seek BCA’s approval on behalf of MTI and comply with these three COVIDSafe Restart Criteria;
A. Implement a system of Safe Management Measures at worksites
B. Segregation of teams to reduce physical interaction and ensure safe distancing at worksite
C. Support contact tracing requirements
D. Implement health checks and protocols
E. Reduce physical interaction and ensure safe distancing at worksite
F. Require medical personal protective equipment
G. Ensure cleanliness of workplace premises
H. Implement health checks and protocols to manage potential cases
I. COVID-Safe Workforce Criteria
J. COVID-Safe Accommodation Criteria
K. COVID-Safe Transportation Criteria